Ideally located on Manly's prestigious Eastern Hill looking directly across Manly Cove to the ferry wharf, cafes, bars and restaurants is this Circa 1923 spacious apartment. Its ultra-convenient location is ideal for the savvy city commuter with a passion for a vacation lifestyle.
• Recently renovated Art Deco security complex of 10
• Sleek galley kitchen with gas cooking & Miele appliances
• Generous elevated living area displays the harbour view
• Internal private integrated 'New York' style laundry
• Stylish well-appointed bathroom, gas water heating
• Private, elevated rear balcony with northerly aspect
Whether it is the draw of the ocean as the sun rises or the setting sun glistening over the harbour at the end of the day, this location perfect investment offers both.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools