Treasured for 35 years, this is your golden opportunity to own on Manly's exclusive beachfront. Why wait another generation?
Auction Final bidding stage - 6pm Today - Register with Openn Negotiation now to participate, must be registered before the final bidding stage - call Sandy Woodhouse to get qualified 0414 438 856
Calling all renovators. This tightly held boutique Art Deco strata apartment of 4, is privately situated on the beachfront of Manly's vibrant hub. Bright and airy, this superb blank canvas boasts a prized northeast aspect and is primely positioned directly overlooking Many beach-fronts' golden sands and ocean vista. A therapeutic stroll along the promenade takes you directly to Manly's heart and along the Corso past bars, eateries and boutique shopping to the Ferry Wharf. The Fast Ferry gets you to Sydney C.B.D. in 15 minutes.
- Generous light-filled living, high ceilings, picture rails, gas fireplace void
- Ideal northeast aspect that captures glistening beach views and sea breezes
- Expansive eat-in kitchen with gas cooking awaits your signature fit-out
- Spacious main bedroom includes floor-to-ceiling built-ins
- Second bedroom plus sun-room showcased by sensational ocean sunrises
- Modernised bathroom plus separate WC
- Oversized internal laundry provides an abundance of storage space
- Private off-street parking, shared BBQ area laundry and storage facility
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface