Highly sought after address and great opportunity to acquire a federation original grand residence, complete with multiple marble fireplaces, pressed ornate ceilings and over 3.3 meter high, all sitting on a large parcel of land with a rear separate two-story cottage. Currently in need of some T.L.C.
Striking street front appeal, old-world charm of a bygone era, a rare offering to renovate, restore, extend or possibly even subdivide subject to council approval and zoning.
• North facing sun-drenched large rear garden, plenty of room for a pool (S.T.C.A)
• Multiple bathrooms & several bedrooms- Great for a large or growing family
• Original Marble fireplaces, carpentry features, ceilings and floors
• Underneath multi-functional rooms for storage, play areas, wine cellars or laundry
• Sweeping district and some water views from roof level if possible 2nd story addition (S.T.C.A)
• Garden features established fruit trees and large veggie garden area
• Plenty of room for a number of cars off-street parking
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools